Matrix designs, manufactures, and sells innovative technological products that help keep people safe. Originally focused on the underground coal mining industry, Matrix has expanded into new industrial markets in the United States and globally.
We are currently seeking an Cloud Services Software Engineer. This position works in a team environment and will be based out of our home office in Newburgh, IN. This position will be hybrid with time in the office required.
This position reports to the Director of Cloud Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new applications and services in the Microsoft Azure Environment.
- Service and support existing application developed within the Azure environment.
- Integration with 3rd party Applications and Frameworks.
- Be leading part of team developing the organizations Azure Infrastructure.
- Assist with the creation and monitoring of storage environments across multiple cloud deployments.
- Security and Governance policies across cloud deployments.
- Assist development staff with the automation of deployments.
Qualifications & Competencies
- BS in Computer Science
- 2-4 years’ experience with Microsoft Azure Development including
- Azure Function development
- Azure App services
- Interaction with Azure SQL
- API endpoint development
- Some UX/UI experience a plus, specifically Blazor and/or Razor page development
- Familiarity with container development, specifically docker
- Experience using the following:
- Power Shell
- Azure CLI
- Azure Portal
This position is a Hybrid position with approximately 20-25% of time required to be on-site in Newburgh, Indiana.